A simple, quick and eco-friendly solution
- Quicker and easier installation: two installers laying the floor, will find that there is two days less work on a 1000m2 sports hall, when compared with standard installations that need to be adhered to the floor with adhesive.
- 80% less adhesive required, which means reduced VOC emissions for the installation
- Ease of repair during the material’s life
- End of life material recycling is easy; no more tearing up concrete when stripping the floors!Eco-Fit™ System installation is fully integrated into Gerflor’s eco-friendly program.
When, where and how to fit the Eco-Fit™ free-floating system?
- The Eco-Fit™ free-floating system is ideal:
- for renovation work where there is no risk of rising dampness
- over previous sports floorings (resin, parquet, PVC)
- On new surfaces where there is no risk of rising dampness (on upper floors, over service ducts, over sealing membranes, etc)
- Where a floor surface is flat; i.e., in accordance with EN Standard 14904, less than 6mm of variation under a 3-metre rule.