Receive directly by email all the documents selected during your browsing
- Sports Flooring
Bring the outdoors in with Gerflor’s Taraflex™ and its new, modern neutral colors and more than seven dynamic wood designs all stocked in the USA. This trusted product offers superior resistance to furniture and rolling loads found in multi-use gymnasiums, while providing great sports properties to athletes when considering shock absorption and comfort. It helps prevent both short and long-term injuries for all levels and ages of athletes and is the only resilient sports flooring with solutions in Class 1 through Class 4 of the ASTM F2772 standards for indoor sports floors.
The patented Triple Action Protecsol® floor treatment offers the optimal level of sliding, prevents skin burns and allows for easy maintenance. Taraflex is also FloorScore™ certified for high indoor air quality.
Taraflex Multi-Use 6.2:
- Single density CXP HD closed-cell foam backing
- ASTM F2772 Class 2: ≥ 22% to ≥33% shock absorption
- D-max+ triple strength fiberglass = up to 40% improved indentation resistance and recovery to tables and chairs; superior dimensional stability to rolling loads found in multi-purpose spaces
- Exclusive wood designs
- Triple Action Protecsol® Surface Treatment = easy maintenance
- Triple Action Protecsol® Surface Treatment
- D-Max+ triple strength fiberglass reinforcement within the wearlayer
- CXP HD foam backing
Discover our designs
result : 12
Find the documents to assist you with your specifications