Receive directly by email all the documents selected during your browsing
- Sports Flooring
This trusted product offers superior resistance to furniture and rolling loads found in multi-use gymnasiums, while providing great sports properties to athletes when considering shock absorption and comfort. It helps prevent both short and long-term injuries for all levels and ages of athletes and is the only resilient sports flooring with solutions in Class 1 through Class 4 of the ASTM F2772 standards for indoor sports floors.
The patented Triple Action Protecsol® floor treatment offers the optimal level of sliding, prevents skin burns and allows for easy maintenance. Taraflex is also FloorScore™ certified for high indoor air quality.
Taraflex Sport M Plus
- No. 1 solution for sport and multipurpose arenas
- Suitable for all types of sports and leisure activities
- ASTM F2772 Class 3: ≥34% - ≤45% shock absorption
- Dual density foam backing
- Available with the Gerflor Dry-Tex System
- Contributes to LEED credits
Discover our designs
Results : 23
Find the documents to assist you with your specifications